GlobalData’s ÒMonthly Upstream Capital Raising Review – February 2017Ó, report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on financings (equity/debt offerings and PE/VC) in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative month-on-month data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDataÕs proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
– Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
– Analysis of Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the upstream oil and gas industry
– Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
– Evaluate ways to raise capital in the market, and identify major financial and legal advisors
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
1 Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 1
1.2. List of Figures 1
2. Sector Highlights 2
3. Capital Raising – Americas 4
For Same Category Report Visit@ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/energy-alternative-sources-market
4. Capital Raising – Europe, Middle East, and Africa 6
5. Capital Raising – Asia-Pacific 8
6. Appendix 9
6.1. Contact Us 9
6.2. Disclaimer 9
Visit The Blog site: http://researchreportsandforecast.blogspot.in/
About – Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Name: Chris Paul
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Designation: Global Sales Manager
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662